The Three Ultimate Funnel Building Software
You are reading this review of Thrive Membership because, like many other people, you wonder if ClickFunnels is more suitable for creating your sales funnels and landing pages, or ClickFunnels or LeadPages would be a better option.
Thrive Membership, ClickFunnels and LeadPages are robust software services, and they are quite good at what they do. Both have their own unique characteristics, as well as overlapping features.
I am going to do a deep dive and discover what service does exactly what, how your business can benefit from it, and what has the potential to serve you better.
What is a Landing Page?
A landing page is any page on your website where a new visitor arrives first. By definition, a landing page could be an email subscription page, a sales page, your home page, a blog post, an "About Us" page, a product list or virtually any other type of page that you drive direct traffic to.
In internet marketing, your goal is to make optimized landing pages to welcome new visitors and help them get to know your product. You can not make the sale, but you can convert them from new visitors to email subscribers by offering lead magnets, such as free e-books or an e-mail course. From there in the inbox, you can nurture your potential customers until they become customers. And you can continue to nurture those customers until they become regular customers and affiliates of your brand.
But it all starts with a landing page focused on the conversion. Think of this landing page as the first page of your funnel.
What is a Funnel?
A funnel is a sequence of pages that take the visitor to their goal. As I mentioned earlier, it is possible that the goal of your funnel is not to buy a product. People can subscribe to your mailing list or register for a free trial. Of course, the ultimate goal is to make a sale, but that does not mean that each funnel should lead to a difficult sale.
Thrive Membership vs. ClickFunnels vs. LeadPages
Thrive Membership, ClickFunnels and LeadPages help you build pages that involve and convert your potential customers. We will evaluate each service individually first and then face them face-to-face to see which service has the most potential to maximize your revenue.
Thrive Membership is a real What You See Is What You Get Editor for WordPress. It means that if you use this plugin, instead of using the classic WordPress Interface, you will pre-load the page as your visitors will see it and write on it directly.
Thrive Membership gives you control over your web pages, pop-ups, landing pages and much more. Almost all the elements in Thrive can be customized so that it can be seen exactly as you wish.
One of the best things about Thrive is the numerous templates covering every type of page that you will need. When you think of a landing page, it is usually a squeeze page that comes to mind. You can create awesome squeeze pages that convert with Thrive, but that's not all!
Thrive provides complete templates for every page that you can imagine! The sales pages are awesome! You simply open the page and edit the content. Creating professional, polished looking sales pages has never been easier!
Role of Thrive Membership to your Business
- WordPress Themes: All of the premium themes available with Thrive Membership are built with conversions’ in mind.
- Thrive Leads: Thrive Leads is the most advanced, and one of the most feature-packed opt-in form builder, and email list building plugins available for WordPress today.
- Thrive Architect: The Thrive Architect tool is one of the most potent front-end page builder plugin’s available for WordPress. Thrive Architect comes with a massive library of ready-made, professional
- Thrive Clever Widgets: A plugin designed to give you superior control over where your widgets are displayed on your WordPress site.
- Thrive Optimize: Thrive Optimize is an add-on plugin for the almighty Thrive Architect which helps to do a simple and effective A/B split testing for all of your pages built in Thrive Architect.
- Thrive Ovation: This is a unique and powerful plugin designed to help you capture and make the most of your customer testimonials.
- Thrive Ultimatum: A powerful scarcity marketing campaign creation plugin filled with tons of useful functions focused on conversion.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer: The latest plugin designed to perform simple A / B split tests on multiple headline titles for posts and pages of your blog.
- Thrive Quiz Builder: Powerful and unique plugin designed to help you build fun quizzes that will engage your site visitors the more, thus helping you to discover more about your audience interest so that you can craft targeted content and offers for them.
- Thrive Comments: Thrive Comments is a lightweight but feature-packed customizable comment plugin for WordPress. Unlike any other third-party comment plugin available, Thrive Comments was designed to help you convert commentators into subscribers, participants, potential customers and even paying customers.
Thrive Membership Integration
Email Marketing: ActiveCampaign, ArpReach, AWeber, Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, ConvertKit, Drip, GetResponse, HubSpot, iContact, KlickTipp, MadMimi, Mailchimp, MailerLite, MailPoet, MailRelay, Mautic, Ontraport, SendGrid, SendinBlue, SendReach, Sendy.
Email Delivery: Amazon SES, Campaign Monitor, MailGun, MailRelay, Mandrill, Postmark, SendGrid, SendinBlue, SparkPost.
Webinar: GoToWebinar & WebinarJam Studio
Thrive Membership Pricing
It is an excellent tool with great support. Here are the price details for this tool:
- Thrive Membership is $19/month. (Use all plugin and themes on 25 of your own website)
- Agency Membership is $49/month (Use all plugin and themes on 50 of your sites and that of your clients)
ClickFunnels is equally a wonderful tool for building landing pages. It is intuitive and easy, with a lot of excellent built-in templates. The Clickfunnel page is a platform rich in content.
As its name suggests, ClickFunnels is not just about landing pages. You can also create a sales funnel in your account. It may be something similar to Leadpages concerning the layout of the landing page, but it has features beyond that as well.
There are funnel templates that will allow you to create and organize your entire sales funnel. Therefore, it is clear that the landing pages you create with ClickFunnels are not independent. In fact, it is part of a sales funnel.
You can create numerous funnels, such as one for the webinar record, one for the thank-you page, and so on. Your sales funnel will be perfect with this tool.
The Founder of ClickFunnels wrote a book titled "DotcomSecrets - The Underground Playbook For Growing Your Company Online" you can get the book for free here.
Role of ClickFunnels to your Business
- Membership Site: The Clickfunnels membership site can help you achieve your dream. Clickfunnels allows you not only to create a highly converting sales funnel but also to deliver your product or courses by creating your personal membership portal.
- Sales Funnels: ClickFunnels Sales Funnels allows you to sell things online without having to be an artist or developer.
- Plain Autoresponder: Click Funnels has an inbuilt AutoResponder tool to create an effective email marketing campaign that automatically converts from start to finish.
- Host your pages on ClickFunnels: The fees for standard or elite packaged, all your pages are hosted on Click Funnels for free. No need to pay for third-party hosting.
- AutoWebinar Funnel: The AutoWebinar Funnel will allow you to take a recording of the presentation of your webinar and create an experience that is very similar to the organization of a live webinar.
- Live Webinar: One of the Click Funnels unique feature is the ability to create a live webinar on your Click Funnels account. You can host training, a workshop on Click Funnels with this tool.
- Affiliate Tool: Click Funnels Affiliate tool allow you to host and register marketer who will promote your products and services and in return are paid some fees as a commission.
- A/B Split Testing: With this feature, you are privileged to test your funnels and know which is performing better.
ClickFunnels permits integration of some of the familiar names like:
- Email Marketing: Active Campaign, Aweber, Constant Contact, Convertkit, Drip, Ever Webinar, GetResponse, InfusionSoft, Interspire, Mad Mimi, MailChimp, Sendlane, ZenDirect
- Online Course: Kajabi
- Marketing: Maropost, Ontraport, SalesForce, ShipStation, SlyBroadcast, Twilio, Zapier
- Webinar: GoToWebinar, Webinar Jam Studio
- Design: YouZign
- HTML Form: HubSpot,
- Social: Facebook
With a 14-day trial CTA on the entire homepage, your first association with this tool can be free. It is an excellent tool with great support. Here are the price details for this tool:
The basic plan of ClickFunnels starts at $97/month. This includes: 20 Funnels, 100 Pages and 20k visitors/month
However, the value pack including all the ‘Actionetics’ and ‘Backpacks’ comes at $297/month.
LeadPages is an in-built and simple drag-and-drop software that allows you to create landing pages and email registration forms, and offer incentives to convert your website visitors to potential customers or potential customers. It is a great service and offers many tools to help you increase your conversion rates.
The main point of sale of this tool is its ease of use and simplicity. With the drag-and-drop generator, you can easily set up a landing page in minutes that would otherwise take hours to build through the encoding.
Whether you're looking for a pre-built template for your landing page or already have a design in mind, LeadPages has it covered. You can easily build a custom landing page using the drag-and-drop generator. There is a wide range of professionally designed pages to choose from. There are several customization options, and you get total control over the design and appearance of your home pages.
LeadPages also offers A / B testing so you can find gaps in your pages and determine which pages offer a high conversion rate.
LeadPages has a simple and direct interface that even a novice user can know easily and quickly. All pages are optimized for SEO and are efficiently encoded to ensure an optimal browsing experience for your visitors.
All in all, LeadPages is an actionable, direct and intuitive software that allows anyone without coding experience to create beautiful landing pages that engage and convert.
Role of LeadPages in your business
Leadpages can do many things. Leadpages helps you capture potential customers. However, it has nothing to do with sending regular emails to your list.
You can ask why you should use Leadpages. The answer is simple: LeadPages has a series of templates that increase the conversion rate and grow your email lists quickly.
So, what does LeadPages do exactly, this is how LeadPages can help your business. You can use LeadPages to:
- Organize a Webinar: Sometimes, the webinar software is a bit expensive. Leadpages provides you with a webinar template in which you can incorporate your online seminar presentation. You can also include a chat box for the Q / A session and communication. You can easily embed a Google Hangouts broadcast on Leadpages.
- Opt-In Boxes in Blog Post: You can have a pop-up for your visitors to subscribe to your blog. With a clear CTA and relevant content, these acceptance boxes are professional and great.
- The creation of subscription form on the landing page is easy. Designing a high conversion target page can be a tedious task unless you are using Leadpages. It's easy and fast. There are excellent templates to choose from.
- You can send content updates automatically. We can achieve this by creating a LeadBox on Leadpages and load your promotional gift. Emails will be automatically sent to your new subscribers after they sign up.
- Collect email subscribers through text messages. This is how you do it: You send a phrase or word to a specific number >> The user must now respond with their email address >> Once they do, they are added to the list of their subscribers.
- The sales template is perfect for creating a sales landing page. You can customize according to your needs.
- Viral Thank You Page in few minutes. Once a user subscribes, they are shown your Thank You Page that has valuable information. You can include CTA buttons to help your users spread the word on social networks directly from the page. Saying thank you is always great, and it adds a personal touch too.
- LeadPages provides a host of integrations to make your job easy.
- Customer Relations Manager (Infusionsoft, Salesforce, Zoho),
- eCommerce (1ShoppingCart, Interspire, Shopify),
- Email Campaigns (Mailchimp, SendReach, GetResponse, iContact and much more.),
- Digital Advertising (Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, Other Advertising Platforms)
- Marketing Automation (HubSpot, Marketo, Ontraport), Payment (PayPal, Stripe),
- Social Media (Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn),
- Webinar (GoToWebinar, WebinarJam/EverWebinar),
- Website (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Squarespace, Weebly, and Wix).
Leadpages is available on three levels, see below
- Standard: $ 37 per month
- Professional: $ 79 per month
- Advanced: $ 199 per month
As it is a hosted service, you must maintain your subscription to keep your pages online (unless you download a design and upload it to your own web server). Therefore, you may want to take advantage of the reduced prices available for those who pay two years in advance.
Although there are some variances between the three Leadpages plans, all users have access to more than 160 templates and the ability to create as many pages as they wish for an unlimited number of visitors. Unlike Thrive Membership and ClickFunnels, there are no limits on the numbers of potential customers and visitors.
The Professional plan update unlocks features such as the split test tool, text message options, and records with a single click.
Thrive Membership vs. Leadpages vs. ClickFunnels: Funnel Comparison
I'm sure after reviewing the details of these three tools; it is evident that Thrive Membership and ClickFunnel are taking the lead.
Leadpages is a tool that has its emphasis in place: the creation of landing pages. That is all. There is nothing more than that, and I would say that Leadpages does it well.
Thrive Membership and ClickFunnels go beyond the landing pages. It is a complete package. The landing page building is part of the entire "Funnel". Thrive Membership and ClickFunnels is a highly advanced version of Leadpages.
In many ways, these tools are similar. Some of the features common to the three are:
- Sales Funnel
- Creating Product Launch Funnels
- Membership Site
- Payment integrations
The most important winning point is, Thrive Membership is two times cheaper than LeadPages and ClickFunnels. Another thing to consider is that ClickFunnels offers a 14-day free trial. You get to try this awesome tool before you pay.
One part that I did not mention till now is the section on Affiliate Program. Thrive Membership, LeadPages and ClickFunnels have this feature. While Thrive Membership provides commission at a 50% and 25% recurring payment; Leadpages offers a 30% and ClickFunnels at 40% lifetime recurring affiliate commission.
Thrive Membership and ClickFunnels enables quick lead capturing and nurturing, while LeadPages is only about capturing leads. You cannot get A/B split testing feature in LeadPages unless you go for an advanced plan. But with Thrive Membership of $19 and ClickFunnels of $97, you get all of these and more.
The main reason I would vouch for Thrive Membership and ClickFunnels is that it is constantly a relief to have a tool that can do more than one thing. Managing five tools from a different source is a headache at times.
Thrive Membership beat them all with a feature which is that you own your funnels. If you decide to discontinue your membership with Thrive Membership, you own all the funnels you have created.
Again, as a final note, I would say that it rests on your needs as an internet marketer. If you are seeking for simple landing pages to capture leads only, then LeadPages is the best you can get. But if you want more than that, Thrive Membership and ClickFunnels is the right choice.